Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Finally, some travelling.

HiYa!!!!!!!!

It's Christmas !!!!!! :) :)

When you're reading this I've probably in the plane to Macau or already at Macau. Well yeah. Its been like a whole month of holiday now and I haven't get to go anywhere, errrr. i mean, overseas wtf. not being offensive but yeah.. I fucking love travelling. thumbs up if you like it too!

I don't know what's the point of writing this entry but I think its a Goodbye post :D

Bye!!! I wish it will be a white christmas this year , but it would just be a cold christmas. mehh. Its okayy cause I've experienced white christmas 2 years ago in UK fmlfmlfml damn lucky.

p/s: I don't think you will read this entry so as usual, here it comes with a useless picture of me. I wonder who skips the entry and just see pictures.

 this was like weeeeks ago. I made a cover of "a thousand years" with the brother, and I wanted to upload it but its not very nice =( I hoped for a recording studio plsplsplsplspls. sadly, this is a #failed project fol. 

oh and i look like a kid in this pic wtf.

yeah! I changed my nail colour , again. LOL. silver and sexy. hahahahahha. Come on, festive colour ok!!

merry christmass and all the best to everyone of ya! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment