Monday, January 2, 2012

new comment box and new video!

HEY THERE!!

So there's this new comment box thing in my blog so you don't need an specific account to drop a comment. Feel free to use this comment box by just entering email and name. =)

Leave some comments for me and please be good. Well its okeyy cause you still need my approvement to be abble to be posted on my blog. so THANK YOU!!! (:

School's reopen tomorrow. Excited but also lazy.

My cover of "a thousand years" by Christina Perri. I wasn't gonna post it up on youtube but i think i need to give it a try. Thanks for all the supports and if you haven't seen it yet, this is it =) Don't judge cause we're trying our best and we did like more than 10 times . saying about effort!



Xin Xin says:" leave a comment for me .. oh i'm drinking water but i feel so sleepy."

SHE'S SO CUTE!!!!! well I'll have a entry of my panda visit so stay tune!!! =D feel free to follow if you're interested ;)


thanks awesome people!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment