Wednesday, November 30, 2011

NEW LOOK!

HI PEEEEEEPOO.

so this is my new BLOGskin!!!
I know I've abandoned everyone of you for a long time . sorry sorry sorry. First I was having problems with blogging space. [SOLVED] Then I've spent my time since holiday trying to design my blog. I first tried ready-make blog designs but then you know, its not mine. and it fucking has the icon on my blog. oh yeh the one thing I'm gonna thank is only GOOGLE. seriously. every question, every tutorial, every photoshop method (from YOUTUBE) although not every thing I want might turn out, but it still had the satisfied answers :D It was damn tiring one lo. I used blogger template then designed in photoshop.

I did my photoshoot at home alone #foreveralone cause I can not get out or no one can help me (fuckyou lauevelyn hahaha) then a lot of people have been asking for my blog so i decided to just do it myself la :D

in my room. lol. guitars on the right.
 oversized smile face crop top; Miusa I-fashion Shop (online)
glasses; Cotton on.

the hardest part would be the background and the header. I edit, upload, change, edit, upload, change the background image to fit the spaces like a thousand times. damn. The header was slightly facing the left but i wan it in the center. tried damn many ways but still can't get it right. Until I read some place in google and i finally found the answer. i was screaming damn hard. i feel like screaming now too! haha.

so yeah. have fun reading :D

bye =)

No comments:

Post a Comment